We organize a CryptoMarbella Hackathon, which will take place in Marbella, Southern Spain, in a middle of December 2017.
What is Hackathon? Or, better, why Hackathon?
We could start from a game theory concept, with identifying actors, and possible incentives. I our case, actors are:
- people who want to know more about Blockchain technology in general
which have different goals goals:
- write a software in new technology, which is relatively easy to learn for every good programmer
- creating something new and unique, and getting immediate feedback of CEO or CTO of well established crypto companies, which will happen on Sunday, December 17th
- find a great like-minded/potential partners who can write, organize and present working solutions in a short amount of time
- getting paid for work which is extremely interesting to do (and full of unknowns)
Or in other words, we look for a magic which happens when we collaborate and everybody just knows that potential outcome of playing fair and playing right is beneficial for everybody.
What do you think? Our Telegram group is here.